Here are some simple tips to increase the longevity of your gear:
- Always check the label for specific information on how to care for your gear.
- Avoid using fabric softener.
Machine wash in cold water and lay flat to dry. This helps protect the life of the fabric and shape of your gear.
- Wash bright colored gear with similar colors.
- Turn your gear inside out and wash it with other synthetic fabrics and avoid anything abrasive, such as denim or garments with Velcro, zippers, or open clasps.
- DO NOT wash your gear in an overloaded washing machine.
Removing the cups when washing our sports bras helps them to keep their shape. Hand-wash the cups in cool or warm water and lay them flat to dry.
Due to the fabric texture and delicate logo placement, Bawdysuits, long or short, should be washed separate from other garments to prevent logo damage or removal during washing.
- Tumble dry your gear on the lowest setting if you’re in a rush, but air drying is HIGHLY recommended. Drying your gear in a dryer often or on a heat setting that is too high will cause the stretch to diminish and logos will start to peel off. If you notice a logo start to peel, follow these simple steps to get it to re-stick:
- Heat an iron to a high heat setting.
- Place the garment on an ironing board, and place a piece of white paper on top of the area of the logo that is peeling off.
- Iron over the peeling logo quickly, using only the edge of the iron.
- Repeat this process and keep checking the logo until you notice it's sticking to the garment again.